< Education Home
STEP 1: Make A Choice
- Select your programs and pick at least two possible dates for your field trip. Explore the programs ASC has to offer. Our Programs at a Glance sheet is a handy list of all our program offerings, their grade levels and the Tennessee science and math standards they cover.
- Estimate travel time. Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the beginning of your first scheduled activity. Please consider availability of school buses when choosing dates and determining arrival and departure times. Programs may be scheduled for as early as 9:30 am. Driving Directions >
- Avoid the crowds! We highly recommend booking a field trip in the Fall or Winter. April and May are the busiest months for field trips. October through February are perfect times to explore and experience all the science center has to offer.
- Yellow Bus Scholarship Economically disadvantaged schools can apply for a grant to offset some of the cost of transportation. Scholarships are made possible through the generous support of the Nashville Predators Foundation and The Gannett Foundation. Learn More >
- ASC can come to you! Not able to bring your class to ASC? No problem. We offer exciting outreach programming, assemblies, and family science encounters at schools throughout the Middle TN region. Learn More >
- Distance Learning Use videoconferencing technology to experience the excitement of a field trip to the Adventure Science Center without leaving school! Learn More > Step 2 - Make a Count >